10 Amazing Things We Learned from Legally Blonde.
Who doesn’t love Reese Witherspoon’s character in Legally Blonde? She’s smart, self assured, sassy and oh-so-stylish! Elle Woods is definitely a modern-day role model, here’s just 10 of the amazing things we learned from her in Legally Blonde:
1. Orange will never be the new pink: Because there are certain style elements to pink that orange will just never be able to bring to the table.
2. Do not ever hesitate to go to a party dressed to the nines: Because what fun is a party if you aren’t the most fabulous-looking one there?
3. When it comes to friends, go for quality over quantity: Because being loved and appreciated is much more important than being popular.
4. Don’t rely on your looks to get you where you want to go, success requires hard work: This is true in every arena of life.
5. A mani-pedi can fix any bad day: No one ever leaves the nail salon in a bad mood.
6. Don’t ever let anyone tell you you’re not smart enough: You decide what you can accomplish with your life, no one else!
7. Don’t be afraid of standing out: Because the most interesting people in the world always march to the beat of their own drum.
8. If you have to change yourself to keep your man, he’s not right for you: You deserve a man who loves you just as you are.
9. Glasses make you look smarter: Its a simple cheat that never fails to work.
10. No matter what, don’t ever stop having faith in yourself: You must always have faith in yourself if you want to succeed in life.
It’s always great when you learn something from the movies !